Private car service from Orly airport to la Rue Lesdiguières
History and visit the Rue Lesdiguieres in Paris
The street Lesdiguières is one way in Paris as part of the district of Arsenal in the 4th district. It begins at 8 rue de la Cerisaie and ends at 9 rue Saint-Antoine. Its dimension is 164 m long and 10 m wide. It was created at the location of the hotel Lesdiguières in 1765 and took its name from the hotel.
The hotel Lesdiguières stood on the Rue de la Cerisaie. It was built by a financier named Zamet Florentine who says "Lord eighteen hundred thousand crowns." The latter came to Paris at the invitation of Catherine de Medici, who was a Countess of Auvergne in 1524. Twelve years later, she became Dauphine and Duchess of Brittany by her marriage with King Henry II. From 1547 to 1559, she was Queen of France. The hotel often greeted with King Henry IV Gabrielle d'Estrees who was his favorite mistress in 1591. She was poisoned at a dinner at the hotel and died in 1599. The property was transferred to the Constable of the death of Lesdiguières Zamet. Duchess of Lesdiguières stayed there shortly after his niece.
Many people lived in the hotel as the Cardinal de Retz who welcomed the playwright and actor Molière, Pierre Corneille, Madame de Sévigné. He died at the hotel in 1679. Marshal Villeroy acquired the property in 1716 where he was Louis XV and Peter the Great. Piercing the street in 1765 led to the demolition of the hotel. This was the birth of the street Lesdiguières. The famous novelist Honoré de Balzac lived in the street for a year from 1819.
Transfer to the Rue Lesdiguieres in Paris Street Lesdiguières is at a distance of 19 km from Orly airport, 37 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 104 km from the airport of Beauvais.