Private shuttle transfer from Boissy-d’Anglas to Paris airports
History and visit the Rue Boissy d'Anglas in Paris
Rue Boissy-d'Anglas is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It is located in the district of La Madeleine. It begins at 10, place de la Concorde and ending at 5, boulevard Malesherbes. It measures 372 meters in length. The name it now bears was given October 2, 1865 in honor of the politician François Antoine de Boissy d'Anglas.
Rue Boissy-d'Anglas existed on a map drawn in 1652. The party was between the rue Faubourg-Saint-Honoré and the Place de la Concorde was called street Bonne Morue , rue de l’Abreuvoir-l’Evêque and rue des Champs Elysées. While the party was between the Boulevard Malesherbes and the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré street called La Madeleine and Rue de l'Eveque. Overt letter dated June 21, 1757 ordered the decoration of facades of buildings. This street had hotels for the rich people. A hotel that was destroyed in 1911 received the Duchess of Abrantes Laure Junot and also the prefect of the Seine Baron Haussmann. Two lanes join the rue Royale and rue Boissy d'Anglas the Royal Gallery and the city Berryer. It is also connected by the Place de la Madeleine by a covered walkway.
The rue Boissy d'Anglas houses the Embassy of the United States in a neo-classical style built by architects William Delano and Victor Laloux from 1931 to 1933. The Hotel de Crillon and the Farnesina restaurant are located on this street. The entrance to the Royal Village and the entrance to the Royal Gallery are also located on this street. It has a large number of gourmet restaurants.
Transfer to the Rue Boissy d'Anglas in Paris
Rue Boissy-d'Anglas is at a distance of 20.5 km from Orly Airport, 29.1 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.