Shuttle transfer from rue d’Astorg to Paris Orly airport
History and visit the street Astorg in Paris
Astorg the street is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It passes through the district of La Madeleine with the 280 meters long and 10 meters wide. It begins at 24, rue de la Ville Bishop and ends at St. Augustine. It gave access to Roquépine street. It was created in 1774.
The Astorg was opened at the same time as the next street Roquépine by letters patent dated March 4, 1774. Astorg street started out in the streets Ville l’Évêque ended the Roquépine street. It was built on marsh belonged to the Marquis de Roquépine Louis Astorg of Aubarède. Work extension were ordained by letters patent dated 24 July 1778.
This extension was made to rue La Boétie and was intended to give the French guards who had their barracks on the rue Neuve-Saint-Charles easy access to the Champs-Elysees . Pavers were put in place on this section. A third part of the road was opened between the street de la Pépinière and Street Laborde. It was called the rue de la maison Neuve and was 10 meters wide. This segment was integrated into the rue d'Astorg in 1840 and destroyed in 1854 following the drilling of the Boulevard Malesherbes.
The street Astorg has special buildings such as the financial headquarters of Suez, which dates from the nineteenth century. It has mansions, including the hotel of the Count and Countess Greffulhe, Hotel Astor Saint Honore Hotel de Bailleul. The Embassy of Sri Lanka and the Embassy of Andorra are located on this street.
Transfer to rue d'Astorg in Paris
Astorg the street is at a distance of 21.4 km from Orly Airport, 28 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.