Transfer by private car from rue des Saussaies to Paris Beauvais airport
History and visit the street Saussaies in Paris
Saussaies street is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. It begins at the place Beauvau and ends instead of Saussaies. It measures 146 meters in length. The creation of this street was made in the seventeenth century. Previously, it was called quarry road, path Saussaye Road Couldraye the alley and Donkey before being called street Saussaies in 1837.
Formerly street Saussaies which was known as the quarry road led to many careers. When these careers were no longer active, vegetation has taken place with trees such as hazel and willow. Mansions began to establish themselves on the street in the mid-eighteenth century. The minimum width of the street was set to 9 meters following a ministerial decision. This width has been increased to 10 meters following a royal decree dated November 21, 1837.
Street Saussaies had special buildings steeped in history. Buildings under the Ministry of Interior are on this street. The building located at number 11 of this street was the seat of the German Security Police in 1940. Currently this building houses the general direction of the French National Police.
It has been famous people as the master of ceremonies of the Emperor Napoleon Louis Philippe de Segur. He was a member of the French Academy. Hotels that were on the street were destroyed as the hotel Chevenc La Chapelle du Tillet and the hotel.
Transfer to the streets Saussaies in Paris
Street Saussaies lies at a distance of 22.1 km from Orly Airport, 27.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.6 km from the airport of Beauvais.