Private van transfer from rue de Miromesnil to Paris Roissy CDGC
History and visit the street Miromesnil in Paris
Street Miromesnil is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It crosses the Madeleine district with the 1080 meters long and 18 meters wide. It begins at the rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré and Place Beauveau and ends at Boulevard de Courcelles. It was created in 1776 and was called Guyot street. The name she now bears was given on May 1, 1880.
Street Miromesnil began to rue du Faubourg-St-Honoré and ended at the high street now Green Street Penthièvre. It was built on land belonging to a lawyer of the Parliament of Paris, Armand Gaston Camus. The name of this street was given in honor of the Minister of Justice of France, Armand Thomas Hue Miromesnil following letters patent. The width of the street was ordered in 30 feet. A hole was set up on the street in 1778. It consisted at that time only one house.
The farmer-general Jean-François Le Roy and Aubert building contractor, prompted the king to build new buildings on this street. The abattoir du Roule was built between the street and the Benevolent Street Laborde. Extensions have been made on the street Miromesnil before being destroyed during the Second Empire. Work extensions were made to rue de Monceau.
Street Miromesnil houses the Spanish consulate. Many famous people lived on this street as the actor Louis de Funes, sister Elisa Bonaparte Napoleon, director and screenwriter Jean Luc Godard, composer and music critic Gaston Salvayre and dancer of the Paris Opera Louis mantis.
Transfer to Street Miromesnil in Paris Street Miromesnil is located 27.4 km from Orly Airport, 31.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.