Shared shuttle transfer from rue Jean Mermoz to Paris Orly airport
History and visit to the rue Jean Mermoz Paris The rue Jean Mermoz is located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It crosses the Madeleine district and the district of Europe. It starts from the roundabout of the Champs-Elysées-Marcel Dassault and goes up the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. It has dimension of 306 meters long and 10.6 meters wide. The creation of this road was made in 1795. It was called Rue Montaigne before being named St. Jean Mermoz in 1937.
The land where the Coliseum was owned by the Count of Artois. It is regarded as national property during the French Revolution. Thus, a new street was placed on a section of the land. This street is called Rue Montaigne in 1804. The name of the current street is a tribute to the aviator Jean Mermoz. The width of the street was ordered to 14.40 meters and was decreased by 10.80 meters in length following a ministerial decision March 8, 1805.
The Clown Footit had a bar in the 1920s at number 6 on this street. The building is located at number 17 was the subject of a murder scene. Henri Pranzini strangled the March 17, 1887 Marie Regnault, Marie Grémeret and daughter. He was executed by the guillotine August 31, 1887. Émile Marcere a politician lived at number 25 in 1910. However, buildings that were on the street were demolished as Meyerbeer furnished hotel and contemporary building which placed at number 12.
Transfer to rue Jean Mermoz Paris The rue Jean Mermoz is located at a distance of 21.3 km from Orly Airport, 31.1 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.