Private van transfer from Rue Affre to Roissy CDG
History and visit Street Affre in Paris
Affre street in Paris is located in the 18th arrondissement. It is part of the Goutte d'Or district. It has a dimension of 245 m long and 12m large.It begins at 18 rue de Jessaint and ends at 7 rue Myrha. It leads to the Church of St. Bernard de la Chapelle, which was the work of architect Auguste-Joseph Magne.
This church was erected on the site of a chapel dating from the 12th century.
In 1858, the sub-prefect of the district of Saint-Denis, Baron Lepic laid the foundation stone was blessed by the Archbishop of Paris, Mgr Morlot. In 1861, the Bishop of Soissons, Archbishop Christophe proceeded to the sacrament of the church. The tower had to be brought to St. Augustine because he could not support the vibration of the bells.
Ancient way of the town of La Chapelle, the Affre Street was annexed in the 18th district in 1860 by the Baron Haussmann. Affre street was originally named Algiers street. By a decree of 24 August 1864, it was called Affre street in honor of the Archbishop of Paris, Denys Auguste Affre. He died June 26, 1848 on a barricade of the Faubourg Saint-Antoine to the place where he put words to accommodate. By a vote of the National Assembly, a monument was erected by the Minister Debray in 1865 at Notre Dame, where he was buried.
Large remarkable buildings adorn the street as one who is at No. 28. Built sometime in the year 1840, the building which appeared on a cadastral plan in 1846, opening Affre street.
Transfer to Street Affre in Paris
Street Afire is located 28.4 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.2 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.