Shuttle transfer to Quai des Célestins in Paris
History and visit to Paris Quai des Celestins
Celestine's Wharf is located in Paris's 4th arrondissement. It belongs to the district of Saint-Gervais and Arsenal. Along the Seine, it starts on the Pont de Sully, 11 Boulevard Henri IV and ends on the Pont Marie and 2, rue des-Nonnains d'Hyères. It is 400 m long and 28-30 m wide. The Georges-Pompidou separated from the Seine. At the location of this route was once the Port Saint Paul and part of the port of Celestine.
The wharf was structured in blocks in 1705. It takes its name from an old convent which named Celestine monastery. The Barracks of the Celestine Republican Guard is replacing the convent. In 1868, two portions of passage were assistants to the dock of Celestine. One was the area between the street and the street Falconer Nonnains-d'Hyères. The other was found between the streets of Fauconnier and St. Paul.
Part of the wharf that situation before the hotel was briefly appointed Vieuville street Barres. The MOFIS up and Moneils instead stood on the present site of the wharf in the seventeenth and eighteenth century. Transport and rebuilding the remains of the tower of the Freedom of the Bastille made up Boulevard Henri IV.
On the platform of Celestine stood formerly Main Hotel Saint-Pol entry. The pier attracts visitors on specific sites as it contains or Fieubet Hotel Valletta which is at No. 2 and 2a. Part of the Royal Hotel Saint-Pol stood on the site of Valletta.
Transfer to Wharf Celestins in Paris
Celestine's Wharf is located 17.8 kilometers from Orly Airport, 32.1 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 99.1 km from the airport of Beauvais.