Car service from Roissy CDG to Rue de la Chapelle in Paris
History and visit the Rue de la Chapelle in Paris
Rue de La Chapelle is a Parisian way that is in the 18th arrondissement. It has a dimension of 890 m long and 23.5 to 65 m large.Son name refers only to the northern part of the district between the Goutte-d'Or and the area of the Chapel by linking Place de la Chapelle at the Boulevard Ney.
A Roman road linking Lutetia to northern cities formerly stood at the current location of the street. It lasted on the rue Saint-Denis, the rue Faubourg-Saint-Denis and the rue Marx Dormoy and met Roundabout La Chapelle. This way later joined the historical axis of Paris in Saint-Denis and was named the ESTREE.
Rue de la Chapelle carried different names before they call them. Originally, it was called road from Paris to Calais. She then changed into Royal Road No. 1, then main street of La Chapelle. During the Revolution, it was the street name Franciade Chapel. In 1814, it was renamed rue du Faubourg Glory. Starting in 1945, the southern part, which is limited by the Ordener Street and Place de la Chapelle is named rue Marx Dormoy.
Between No. 16 and No. 18 of the street stands the Church of Saint-Denis de la Chapelle. It was originally a chapel was called Chapelle Sainte-Genevieve. The latter took its name from some relics of the 13th century. She was the subject of two fires in 1358 and 1418. Rebuilt a few years later, she underwent expansions in 1895, 1898 and 1906.
Transfer to the Rue de la Chapelle in Paris Rue de la Chapelle is located 28.7 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.5 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.6 km from the airport of Beauvais.