Private transportation from Roissy CDG to Boulevard de Clichy in Paris
History and visit the Boulevard de Clichy in Paris
Boulevard de Clichy is a Parisian way that is in the 9th and 18th district. Peers numbers are in the 18th and 9th odd. Connecting the Place de Clichy in the Rue des Martyrs, it is part of the districts of Saint-Georges, Grandes Carieres and Clignancourt. With a length of 935m and 42m wide, it extends along the Boulevard de Rochechouart.
Historically, boulevards and paths arrived till the wall of the Fermiers-Generaux . Boulevard de Clichy was born from the union of these pathways were the Boulevard des Martyrs, Pigalle Boulevard and Boulevard de Clichy. A decree of 30 December 1864 awarded him the name he kept until now. It takes its name from a nearby place that bore the same name. Many barriers found on the boulevard as the barrier White, Montmartre, Clichy and the barrier of the Martyrs.
Between Nos. 124 and 126, in 1900 there was a racetrack. Used by the menagerie Bostock, it was transformed into a giant cinema in 1907 then-Skating Rinck two years later. A monument of Charles Fourier, sculpted by Derré, is erected in 1899 up to the racecourse.
At number 100 you can see the famous Théâtre des Deux Anes. A tavern was operated at the same site in 1910. This was called the Sow, then the spider, the Porcupine, Mobsters. It was soon after converted into a theater: Puppet Theatre. In 1922, its owners, Roger and Andrew Dahl Ironwood gave it its current name.
Transfer to the Boulevard de Clichy in Paris
Boulevard de Clichy is located 28.8 kilometers from Orly Airport, 26.6 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.