Shuttle transfert from Rue Saint-Lazare in Paris Orly airport
History and visit the Rue Saint-Lazare in Paris
The Rue Saint-Lazare is one of the 8th and 9th arrondissement of Paris. Belonging to the districts of the Chaussee d'Auntin and Europe, it starts at 9 rue Bourdaloue and 1 rue Notre-Dame-de-Lorette and ends at Place Gabriel Peri and Rue de Rome. Very long, it measures 1,066 m long and 11-36 m wide.
Historically, this Parisian road was built in the seventeenth century. It was named at the time of Porcherons street or Argenteuil. It allowed the connection of those villages Porcherons du Roule and the City-The Bishop. Only a few houses stood in 1734. It was called Saint-Lazare in 1770 because it leads to the convent of Saint-Lazare. The smallest width of the street was set at 10 m by a ministerial decision of 29 August 1797. A royal decree of 3 August 1838 raised it to 11 m. For the construction of the court of Le Havre, it was extended to 20m five years later by a prescription. This extension was of great public interest.
The construction of the Saint-Lazare train station is made in 1837. Unloading luggage happened on a dead end street called Bony. Built in 1826, it stood at the location of the Hotel Terminus.
Celebrities lived in the Rue Saint-Lazare such as Madame Vigee-Lebrun at No. 29, Charles Lamoureux at No. 64 ... The street also inclosed notable buildings such as the location of the theater enforcement Bodinièreau No. 18. Built in 1887 by Bodinier, theater disappeared in 1909. At No. 88 found the School of Bridges and Roads. The building now houses the Directorate of SNCF.
Shuttle Transfer to the Rue Saint-Lazare in Paris Charles de gaulle and Orly airports
The Rue Saint-Lazare is located 21.5 kilometers from Orly Airport, 26 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.6 km from the airport of Beauvais.