Private car pick up at Roissy CDG to Rue Saint-Louis-en-l'Île
History and visit the Rue Saint-Louis en l'Ile in Paris
The Rue Saint-Louis en l'Ile is located in Paris's 4th arrondissement. It begins at 5 boulevard Henri-IV and 1 Quai d'Anjou and ends at 4 rue Jean du Bellay. With dimensions of 540 m long and 7.80 m wide, it is part of the district of Notre-Dame. From east to west, it covers almost all of the Ile Saint-Louis in length. Its construction started in 1614 and ended in 1646.
The street had several names. The game is defined by the Quai d'Anjou and Rue des Deux Ponts, was called Palatine Street and west part Carelle street. It tooks the name of St. Mary in 1654. In homage to the Saint-Louis en l'Ile, it was named Saint-Louis in later years. She changed into street Brotherhood in 1793 and rue Blanche de Castille in 1806. Eight years later, she took the name of Saint-Louis by order of the prefecture on 27 April 1814.
The width of the street in Paris was set at 10m by a ministerial decision, initialed by Champagny of 24 Frimaire XIII. It was reduced to 8 m by applying the ministerial decisions in 1817 and 1818. Its lesser width was kept at 7.80 m by a royal decree of 9 December 1838.
The numbers in the rue Saint-Louis en l'Ile is increasing from east to west. It begins on the east by the numbers 1 and 2 where you can see the Hotel Lambert and ends on the west by the numbers 83 and 92. This road passes through several streets such that No. 7 to No. 9 in the street Bretonvilliers, the No. 45 to No. 47 by the Bude Street ...
Transfer to the Rue Saint-Louis-en-l'Île in Paris
The Rue Saint-Louis en l'Ile is located 26 km from Orly Airport, 34 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and 104 km from the airport of Beauvais.