Shared shuttle from Rue Riquet to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the Rue Riquet in Paris
Rue Riquet is part of the 18th and 19th arrondissements of Paris. It is located in the neighborhoods of La Villette and the Chapelle with a length of 1267 m and 18 m wide. It starts at 191 Quai de la Seine, the Bassin de la Villette and ends at 98 rue Philippe de Girard and 2 rue de la Chapelle, on the Place Paul Eluard, beyond which it extends the Ordener street.
Close enough, it is one way in its entire length. We knew her before 1863 under the name of the street and Tournelle Tournelles street. It takes its current name from the French engineer and entrepreneur Pierre-Paul Riquet, Baron Bonrepos who was the designer of the Canal du Midi, located in the south of France between the Garonne and the Mediterranean Sea. He died in 1680 in Toulouse before completion. His two son took over the completion of the work, which was opened a year later.
A covered market took root a few years ago at No. 42 on the street. Although efforts were made to do develop, it could not prevent collapse. Closed in 2010, the bric-a-brac Emmaus Challenge succeeded instead in September 2012. However, small businesses and two synagogues remained in the vicinity.
The opening of the Gardens of Aeolus was carried out in the street on May 12, 2007. It is bounded on the north by Riquet Street, on the west by the railroad tracks, on the east by the street Aubervilliers and south by the street department.
Transfer to the Rue Riquet in Paris
Rue Riquet is located 26.9 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.4 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.