Street Pajol is a Parisian road that is located in the 18th arrondissement. It is part of the district of La Chapelle. It opens at 8 Place de la Chapelle and ends at 1 place Hébert. It extends over 920 m long and 18 m wide. Fairly narrow, its entire length in one direction.
This road was formerly a way of the former commune of La Chapelle. It was born from the union of several streets. There was the Rue Neuve in Strasbourg that situation between the Place de la Chapelle and Street Department, then the streets of Strasbourg, which was between the streets and the Department Riquet and Rue Neuve du Bon Puits that was limited by Street Riquet and Hebert instead. In 1843, the rue de Strasbourg changed in rue de la street of Railway of Strasbourg.
The street was opened between Pajol Street Torcy and Hébert up by a decree of 24 May 1859. She joined the Paris street by a decree of 23 May 1863. She took the name October 2, 1865 in memory of Count Pierre Claude Pajol leading light cavalry of Napoleon, Pajol was a French general of division. It was called The Hero of Montereau. It was also a politician of the nineteenth century.
The Church of Our Lady of Chaldeans is between 13 and 15 of this street. The construction of this remarkable building was completed in 1992. It belongs to the Chaldean Catholic Church.
Transfer to Paris Street Pajol in Paris Street Pajol is 27 km from Orly Airport, 23.5 miles from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 85.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.