Street Poissonniers belongs to the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It lies in the districts of Clignancourt and the Goutte d'Or. Very long, it is 1420 m long and 11.7 m wide. It opens at 26 Boulevard Barbès and stops at Boulevard Ney. It is surrounding pathways of the Gare du Nord and East.
Historically, it was, to 1307, a portion of the path of the Tide. The latter is thus named because it was used at the time to the delivery of seafood to the Halles de Paris. The use of the railway in 1850 decreased gradually use this path. The street also bore the name of Way of Saint-Denis in the Revolution because it wat the ways to Franciade. At that time, St. Denis was known as Franciade. It then changed the way Poissonniers. In 1837, she took the street name of Poissonniers.
The street formerly belonged to the municipalities of La Chapelle and Montmartre until recent were absorbed by the city of Paris in 1860. Three years later, she was the subject of some transformations. A portion of the southern part was annexed to the Boulevard Barbès.
She was very animated during the 1800 years with the opening of a famous dance called the Bal du Grand Turk in 1806. It kept its doors open until the 1880s. The Lutheran community built in the late 19th century, a school and a temple that can be seen at No. 43 on the street.
Transfer to Street Poissonniers in Paris Street Poissonniers is located 27.4 kilometers from Orly Airport, 23.2 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.7 km from the airport of Beauvais.