Pick up at Orly airport to Rue Stephenson in Paris
History and visit the Stephenson Street in Paris
Stephenson Street is a street that is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. It is part of the neighborhood of La Goutte d'Or. It extends over 590 m long and 13 m wide. It begins at 23 rue de Jessaint, extends street Timbuktu, and ends at 21 bis rue Ordener and 1 rue Marcadet.
It was pierced in the nineteenth century. It opened at the time the Doudeauville street and ended north of Street Jessaint. Its central portion bounded by the streets and Doudeauville Cave is named rue des Moulins Five. It was inaugurated in 1811. In 1859, she underwent an extension from south to north. She took the name of Stephenson Street in 1867 in honor of the English engineer George Stephenson. He was recognized as the inventor of the modern railway. He created the "Rocket", the first locomotive which connected Liverpool to Manchester.
Stephenson Street crosses several streets in both sides of his peers in his odd sides. At No. 8 opens the Rue Saint-Jerome, who was so named in 1874, at No. 13 is the rue Saint-Bruno, named in 1869. It crosses the Saint-Mathieu at No. 21. It was part of the establishment of the Church of St. Bernard de la Chapelle, named in 1869. We found the street Cave at No. 25, which took its name in 1840 by François Cave. The latter was a mechanic, but also the supplier of steam locomotives to the Company of Railways North because of its construction workshops Cave ...
Transfer to Stephenson Street in Paris Stephenson Street is located 28.3 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.1 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.