Shuttle transfer to Rue Tholozé in Paris
History and visit to Paris Street Tholozé
Street Tholozé is a street that is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. Part of the district Grandes-Carrieres, it begins 56 rue des Abbesses and ends at 86 bis rue Lepic. It is 185 m long and 8 m wide.
It was originally found in the territory of the common form of Montmartre. It becomes official Paris street in 1863. It owes it name from Major General French, Henri Alexis Tholozé. He was aussi order of the École Polytechnique. Between 1806 and 1830 he was successively decorated Knight, Officer, Commander and Grand Officer of the Legion of Honor. He died in Paris on 14 May, 1853.
The Ball at the Moulin de la Galette opened across the street. Le Moulin de la Galette was originally comprised two mills. The Goal to End mill gold Blute-fin was built in 1622. It was the subject of several renovations. It is now at the bottom of the street, in the grounds of a private property and is still in working condition. As the mill Radet, it was built in 1717. We Knew him as the Moulin de la Galette in 1834 as it was Transformed into a tavern on holidays and Sundays. It was Moved in 1924 to the corner of Rue Lepic and Girardon.
On this street stands up to today the cinema Studio 28 at No. 10. It opened in 1928 as art house cinema. Mauclaire selled it in 1930 Because the projection of the Golden Age of Luis Buñuel fathered scandals.
Transfer to Tholozé Street in Paris
Tholozé Street is located 29.8 kilometers from Orly Airport, 25.5 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.8 km from the airport of Beauvais.