Transfer and visit to Saint-Vincent de Paul church in Paris
History and visit the Church of St. Vincent de Paul in Paris The Church of St. Vincent de Paul is a Roman Catholic church built in 1824 and completed in 1844. She is kind and parish belongs to the Archdiocese of Paris. This building is listed as a historic monument since 1944. It is built on the former location of the enclosure which housed Saint-Lazare Saint Vincent de Paul.
The development of the design and construction of the Church of St. Vincent de Paul and attributed to the architect Jean-Baptiste Lepere and taken over by his son in 1830 after the revolution. The neoclassical style dominated the realization of this building. The church is imitated from Roman basilicas.
The main facade of the church is decorated with sculptures, columns and two square towers equipped with clocks. The portal of the church is of Greek temples. The front is dominated by sculptures representing the praise of St. Vincent de Paul directed by Charles-François Leboeuf Nanteuil. Sculptures symbolize these actions as a missionary, and the convict.
The interior of this church is very impressive with these ornaments. A great frieze representing one hundred and sixty saints approaching the temple was painted by Hippolyte Flandrin for five years. The ceiling of the nave, the decoration of the chapel of the Virgin, the gatehouse are very well cared for.
The Church of St. Vincent de Paul has two organs of which is very large and the other serves as a companion. The organ was manufactured in 1852 by the famous French organ builder Aristide Cavaillé-Coll was restored in 1970.
Transfer to the Church of St. Vincent de Paul in Paris
The Church of St. Vincent de Paul locates the place Franz Liszt, rue de Belzunce in the 10th arrondissement of Paris. The distance which separates with the Orly airport is 21 km, the Charles de Gaulle airport is 24 km.