History and visit the Church of the Holy Trinity in Paris
The Trinity Church is attached to the Archdiocese of Paris. It is a church like parish celebrates the Roman Catholic worship. The construction of this building began in 1861 and ended in 1867. The style of this church is dominant neoclassical architecture that mimics the French Renaissance.
The author who made this building is the architect Théodore Ballu. The Church of the Trinity is built on an area of 2900 square meters, and 90 meters long and 34 meters wide and 30 meters high.
The facade of the church is imitated from the Italian Renaissance. Statues of holy things, sets meticulous shaping façade niches. In the foreground of this facade are three statues representing the trinity. The top of the facade is dominated by statues depicting the cardinal virtues are prudence, temperance, justice and fortitude.
Around the tower are the symbols of the four evangelists. Three majestic fountains are outside the church. It has a bell tower surmounted by a dome style French Renaissance.
The choir of the monument has a beautiful altar made of gilded bronze. Ten columns representing the Ten Commandments shape within the Trinity. Paintings by school academic adorn the walls of the building. A scene from the Apocalypse is above the organ. The lighting in the church is done by white stained glass and decorative glass are found in some parts of the church.
Transfer to Trinity Church in Paris
The Church of the Trinity is located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris on the Place d'Estienne-d'Orves. It is placed 22 km from Orly airport, 26 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.