Shuttle transfer from Carreau du Temple to Paris airports
History and visit the Carreau du Temple in Paris
The Carreau du Temple is a covered market in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, built in 1863, the architects Ernest Legrand and Jules Mérindol. Originally it was divided into four hangars separate each had its specificity. Revised in 1905, it was converted into a set of 4 halls and Rotunda.
Shops to rent was exorbitant. In 1802 a decree declared the mecca for trade in old clothes, old linen, clothes and rags. It became the stock exchange or each occasion clothes hangar was his specialty. Four of the six pavilions were dismantled in 1863, the market and the Rotunda to make room for six modern pavilions. In 1904,
The tile is hosting the first Foire de Paris, but he remains today as two hangars which are currently the market Temple. Become the key market of clothing popular it accounted environs1000 merchants, but remains more than a dozen nowadays. The building became a historical monument in 1982, the clothing business opportunities disappeared every year.
Now the site is no longer used occasionally to host fashion shows and various events. Few proposals were filed February 1 2004.Il is decided while New Carreau du Temple will be done by the agency Studio Milou Architecture .
The approval of the prime contract was deliberate architectural work by the Council of Paris in 2008.des archaeological excavations and construction work will take place in 2009 in the old tile is enclosed and the inauguration of the Templars is planned for 2013.
Transfer the Carreau du Temple in Paris
Carreau du Temple is located 20 km from Orly airport, 26 km from the airport Charles de
Gaulle and 90 km from the airport of Beauvais.