Shuttle transfer fron Small Bridge to Orly and CDG airports
History and visit the small bridge in Paris
The small bridge connects the street to the city of the fourth arrondissement quai de Montebello and St. Michael's 5th district. The construction of this bridge was made in 1853. It is entirely made of stone and measures 32 meters long 20 meters wide. The architects who built this bridge are Michal Alexander and Ernest Gariel.
During medieval times, it was made of wood and had homes. He did not resist fires and floods. Reconstructions of the eleven numbers were assigned to the bridge before being built in stone. The Bishop of Paris Maurice de Sully decided to fortify the bridge in 1186. The bridge served as a toll. The entrance to the bridge was on the Petit Chatelet and abolished after the revolution. The bridge was again the victim of various destruction. In 1719, a stone bridge with three arches was built.
The existing bridge has been replaced by a single arch bridge that still exists today. It was built between 1850 and 1853. Plans for the bridge were made by Lagalisserie and Darcel. The bridge has two walkways. It is the smallest and busiest bridge in the city of Paris. The bridge has a small arch arc from 31 to 32.5 meters of rope. The vault and ears are made of millstone while arcs and parapet are stone.
Transfer to a small bridge in Paris
The small bridge locates at 15.6 km from Orly airport, 28.2 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 90.5 km from the airport of Beauvais.