Shuttle place du Palais Royal to Roissy Charles de Gaulle and Orly
History and visit the Place du Palais Royal in Paris
Place du Palais Royal is located in the first district of the city of Paris. It is one of three seats, the place Colette and the place of theater that oversees parks royal palace. It is located between the Louvre Museum and the royal palace. Construction of this place were started during the implementation of Palais Cardinal.
Instead of Pali is framed by the royal palace to the north, south Louvre, Louvre Antiques in the East and the Grand Hotel du Louvre west. Enlargements were made to the Place du Palais Royal in 1769. It was called the place of the water tower because of the presence of a reservoir with a building for municipal guards. The water tower was destroyed by fire in 1848 and to reach the rue de Rivoli.
The surgeon to the Queen of England lived in the years between 1652 crossing the Place du Palais Royal and the Rue Saint-Tomas Louvre. The sculptor lived Coysevox place in 1727. Enlargements made in 1852 led to the dissolution of a part of the street to the museum and Saint Thomas du Louvre.
A reception hall belonging to the Palais Cardinal was between the Rue de Valois and the Royal Palace. Actors take the king took possession of the place. It was introduced in 1641 and was destroyed by fire in 1763. Molière has made his last performance of hypochondriac.
Transfer to the Royal Palace Square in Paris Instead of the royal palace locates at 17.8 km from Orly Airport, 28 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86 km from Beauvais Airport.