Shuttle transfer rue Harlay to Paris airports
History and visit Harlay street in Paris
Harlay Street is located in the first district of the city of Paris. It is located in the district of Saint-Germain-Auxerrois. It begins at 7-19 Quai de l'Horloge and ends at 42 quai Arms. It measures 120 meters long and 21 meters wide. Formerly, it was called the Palais de Harley Street.
Street Harlay stands in the middle of the city of Paris, on the Ile de la Cité. The Palace of Justice in Paris is at the western end of the street. The name of the street was given in honor of Achilles Harlay who was born in 1536 and died in 1616. He was president of the district Mortar and an early president of the parliament in Paris.
Formerly a triangle was completely built on the Place Dauphine. The homes that were placed on the triangle removed in 1874. The base of this triangle was replaced by street Harlay. The construction of the new eastern facade of the courthouse has locked the old courtyard of the hotel Harlay Harlay. The façade was built by the architect Duke in 1857.
Two particular places are on the street Harlay including the west side of the courthouse that opens onto the street, and the hotel Harlay which became the home of the Bar
Transfer to Harlay street in Paris
Street Harlay is at a distance of 18.2 km from Orly Airport, 27.6 km to Charles de Gaulle Airport and 90 km from the airport of Beauvais.