Shuttle transfer from Orly to rue des Petits-Champs in Paris
History and visit the street Petits-Champs in Paris
The rue des Petits-champs is in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris. It provides a separation between the first and second arrondissement district. Are opening date of August 1634, it was realized sue vegetable gardens and marshes. It was created by a judgment of 23 November 1633. Once the street was called Rue Neuve-des-Petits fields so that it is distinguished from a second street was called Rue des Petits-champs. She changed her name yet is was called Cross Street field and was included with the current street Daniel Casanova. This busy street is the main artery of the neighborhood. It is composed of business centers of many businesses.
Street in the seventeenth century had the privilege of having three great statesmen. The first building was the hotel Lioness, she stood at the corner of Sainte-Anne. Hugh Lioness was the builder. In 1703 it was purchased by the Chancellor Pontchartrain, subsequently she was assigned under Louis XV to become the home of the Comptroller General of Finance.
The second home was the Hotel Colbert at the corner of the rue de Vienne. Built by Bautru it was purchased by Colbert in 1665. Colbert died in this house in 1683. In 1713 it was purchased by the Duke of Orleans, who installed the stables. The same site is occupied today by the Galerie Colbert and houses.
The third and the hotel remains President Tubeuf, which had carried the name of Mazarin he hotel located at the corner of the street from Vienna. Bought by Jacques Tubeuf who was President at the Court of Auditors is the Mazarin hired in 1649 and was acquired in 1649. Mazarin built buildings and galleries in the extension of the hotel. Today the hotel has maps and plans as well as prints.
Transfers Street Petits-Champs at Paris airports
Small-Champsse street is 24 km from Orly airport, 29 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84 km from the airport of Beauvais.