The rue des Capucines is part of the first and second arrondissement of Paris. It connects the Rue de la Paix in boulevard de La Madeleine and Rue des Capucines. It was built in 1700 it was called before 1881 rue Neuve-des-Capucines. The wife of Henry III, Louise of Lorraine built the convent of Capuchin. He was rue Saint-Honoré in front of the Capuchins.
The convent was moved to this location in 1606 by Madame de Mercoeur and was moved in 1686 to make way for the Place Vendôme. The convent took place on the horse market on Saturdays. During the First Republic, the hotel served as hotel Coins. The church and was buried Créqui Marshal and Madame de Pompadour became the seat or place a section of the Place Vendome.
The coffin of the founder Louise de Lorraine was transported to the new Capuchin convent rue Saint-Honoré must have been once again transported to the cemetery of Père-Lachaise. Cirque Franconi and a theater run by young actors then occupied the gardens. Everything disappeared at the time of creation of the Rue Napoleon now called Rue de la Paix. Personality Dupleix died in 1763 rue Neuve-des-nasturtiums. From M Quélen who was the father of the archbishop and Babeuf lived there in 1785. At No. 11, 9, 7 and 5 stables Duchess of Orleans settled there in 1730.
Transfer rue des Capucines airports Parisians
The rue des Capucines is located 23 km from Orly airport, 30 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84 km from the airport of Beauvais.