Shuttle transport Roissy Charles de Gaulle to quai d’Anjou
History and visit the Quai d'Anjou in Paris
The Quai d'Anjou is located in the fourth arrondissement of Paris. It is part of the Ile-Saint-Louis begins to Pont de Sully and finished rue des Deux-Ponts and Pont-Marie, it is part of prolongation of the Quai de Bourbon. The dock on the Ile Saint-Louis starts at Pont de Sully and finally rue des Deux-Ponts, and Pont Marie, and accomplished in the extension of the Quai de Bourbon.
It was begun in 1614 by Christophe Marie, who was the general contractor bridges in France. The construction was resumed in 1623 by Lagrange, then in 1627 by Marie and his associates. The construction was finished in 1647, Hébert and by several owners of the island. The western part take the name of Anjou, and the eastern part take the name of Alençon. The name of Anjou in 1780 primera on both axes. The dock again changed its name in 1792 to the dock of the Union. It is 1805qu'il keep up to date the name of Quai d'Anjou
The Quai d'Anjou has several mansions. At the corner of the street that forms the corner of the quay is located at No. 20 Hall Tesse at No. 15 is the hotel Charron at No. found the hotel Lauzon. In 1657 the city acquired the Hotel Marigny in at number 5, and found the corner of the dock where gives the rue Saint-Louis Hotel Lambert. On the Quai d'Anjou, some facades display plaques recalling that great characters that have marked the history lived at the location of the dock.
Transfer to the Quai d'Anjou in Paris
The Quai d'Anjou is located 24 km from Orly airport, 38 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 86 km from Beauvais Airport.