Shuttle transfer Rue de Picardie to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the Rue de Picardie in Paris
Picardy Street begins at the rue de Bretagne for end to street Franche-Comté. This is a highway in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. The rue de Beaujolais-du-Temple Street between Forez and rue de Bretagne, which is the street, was opened in 1626. Picardy Street is 185 meters long and has about 10 to 20 meters wide.
This street takes its name from one of the provinces of France Picardy. It is reported that this street was so named because of a failed project of King Henry IV. This project was to build a large square with streets of France to bear the names of all French provinces. The opening of the street in 1626 was closely related to the marriage of Marie de Montpensier and Gaston d'Orléans. Indeed, the lady of Montpensier brought as dowry Beaujolais to her future husband.
It is important to note that the portion lying between the street and Dupetit-Thouars Street Forez, which was created in the early 19th century at the time carried the name of Place de la Rotonde du Temple. The rue de Beaujolais, meanwhile, was called rue des Alpes in the late 18th century until 1814. It was not until 1967 that the whole street was named rue de Picardie. The site where the rue de Picardie is served by two metro stations: the station of the Temple to the Filles du Calvaire.
The rue de Picardie captivates visitors with its modern buildings which stand proudly before some bushes bare of leaves and branches sometimes. This gives it a modest and modern at the same time. The Carreau du Temple, an architectural marvel, served in the 3rd arrondissement market and will reopen soon, is also a center of interest for tourists passing near the rue de Picardie.
Transfer to the rue de Picardie in Paris
The rue de Picardie is located 18.4 km from Orly airport, 27.6 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88 km from Paris Beauvais airport.