Shuttle transfer Roissy CDG to Rue des Archives in Paris
In the fourth arrondissement of Paris, Rue Archives and III through the fourth district to connect the Rue de Rivoli rue de Bretagne. From the streets of Britain, it extends to the rue Eugène Spuller and a part of the street Dupuis. The naming of rue des Archives in fact refers to the six sections she embraces.
First section, the street was part of Billets between the street and the glassware that des Francs-Bourgeois. Again called street where God was boiled referring to a Jew who was burned alive in 1298 for throwing in a cauldron of boiling water a consecrated host, the host was kept in the church of Saint-Jean-en- strike later received a convent of Hospitallers. Francs-Bourgeois Street housed the Chapel of Miracles built in 1302. The latter became a Carmelite chapel in 1632 before becoming the Temple of billets. In this temple were laid on the heart of Eudes de Mézeray and leftover Papire Masson.
Second, the Rue de l'Homme Arme extends from the rue des Francs-Bourgeois in the street of the White Friars, while the third was the area between the street and the White Mantles Haudriettes street. It is in this section that are the National Archives and the Hotel de Soubise.
4th, rue du Grand-Chantier is the area between the street and the street Haudriettes Pastourelle. On site the hotel is located Guénégaud which was built between 1648 and 1651 by Mansart. The hotel houses the Museum of Hunting and Nature. 5th street called Enfants-Rouges would Pastourelle street and the street Portefoin, while the sixth section, the street de Molay, the street began to Portefoin to finish in the Rope Street.
Transfer to the rue des Archives in Paris
The rue des Archives is located 18.4 km from Orly airport, 28.1 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.3 km from Paris Beauvais airport.