Transportation by shuttle Van to rue des Coutures-Saint-Gervais
History and visit the Rue des Coutures Saint-Gervais in Paris
Historically, rue des Coutures Saint-Gervais was created in 1620. This is a highway in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris in the heart of the Archives. At its inception, this street is crafted seams on Saint-Gervais. These cultures belonged to the Religious Hospitallers of Saint-Gervais.
The rue des Coutures Saint Gervais is 100 meters long. According to a ministerial decision published in 23 primary year VIII, the width of the street was set at 7 meters. Later, the width of the street has been revised and extended to 10 meters in 1835. It is evident that the name of this street, which was awarded in 1563, refers to the name of the Congregation of the Sisters of Saint-Gervais.
This street, also known as the "rue de l'Hôpital Saint-Gervais" starts at the street Vielle-du-Temple and ends at the rue de Thorigny. Most buildings in the rue des Coutures Saint Gervais from the 17th century. The current Picasso Museum was the former Hotel Salé borders along the street and becoming, with its more than 5,000 works, a center of interest for tourists passing through stitching-Saint-Gervais.
Observed since the rue Vieille-du-Temple, this beautiful Parisian street seems quieter than other roadways in Paris. Yet these large buildings dumb enough to witness the life of its inhabitants. The garden of the Hôtel Salé stitching gives the street-Saint-Gervais charm more natural.
Transfer to the street seams-Saint-Gervais in Paris Rue Saint-Gervais-seam is located 19.2 km from Orly Airport to 27.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.8 km from Paris Beauvais airport.