Pick up Rue des Filles-du-Calvaireto Roissy CDG airport
History and visit the Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire in Paris
Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire is a highway in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. With the street, the street watch-du-Temple sees extend from the street of Turenne. It is probable date of creation of the Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire between 1696 and 1698. This is the Metro Filles du Calvaire, which serves the site where is located this beautiful street in the Child-red.
The length of the Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire is 167 meters and width of 14 meters. Probably in the early 19th century, instead of the street, we found only served binding path through fields and marshes. The erection of houses on these fields and marshes began only towards the second half of the 19th century. These are the surrounding streets like Rue d'Angouleme, Crussol and the Grand Priory dominating before that time.
Originally, we called the Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire under another name that resembles a vowel close to its current name: Girls-of-Calavire. The story does not tell if there were any famous people who have occupied buildings lining along the street. The rue des Filles de Calvaire proper begins No. 94 rue de Turenne and ends at No. 17 Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire and Temple No. 1.
The rue des Filles-du-Calvaire does not have enough sites. However, the tall buildings that surround it cheerfully give it a true architectural beauty and make this street one of the most beautiful streets of Paris. This street exudes modernity and is very lively.
Transfer to the rue des Filles-du-Calvaire in Paris
Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire is located 19.1 km from Orly airport, 27.4 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 89.4 km from Paris Beauvais airport.