Night shuttle Rue du Perche à Paris to Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the Rue du Perche Paris
The rue du Perche is a long street in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris. Connecting the rue Vieille-du-Temple Street Charlot, this street was one of streets opened in 1626 by the famous developer Charlot. The rue du Perche is located in the Archives.
Morphologically,rue du Perche begins at number 107 rue Vieille-du-Temple and ends at number 6b-8 rue Charlot. The street has a length of 105 meters and its width is 10 meters. Street Pole refers to the name of the Province of France. The name assigned due to a project without the leading King Henry wished to erect a place of France with streets bearing the names of all the provinces of France.
A convent belonging to the religious order of the Capuchins, destroyed during the revolution found its place on this street. The church is associated with the monastery still existed until today and is particularly known as the Cathedral of the Holy Cross Armenian Catholic rite. This beautiful church has a porch rebuilt by the architect Baltard.
We collect some information about the famous people who lived in the rue du Perche. Known only after the Hospitallers stayed at Tournelles street, the Marquise de Maintenon, widow of the poet Scarron poor, occupied a house at No. 7. The site on which is the rue du Perche is served by metro Art and Crafts, Filles du Calvaire and Temple.
Transfer to the rue du Perche in Paris Rue du Perche is located 19.3 km from Orly Airport to 27.7 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 87.8 km from Paris Beauvais airport.