Van transfer Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire to Paris airports
History and visit the Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire in Paris
Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire is between the 3rd and the 10th arrondissement of Paris. Formed part ways from the mid-17th century on the rampart of the wall of Charles V, the boulevard is inserted between the Boulevard du Temple and the Boulevard Beaumarchais.
This boulevard was named after a convent founded in 1633 by Father Joseph belonging to the order of Capuchin and Duchess d'Aiguillon, a niece of the great Cardinal Richelieu. This convent was built for the Benedictine Congregation of Our Lady of Calvary. Of this convent, extending between the rue de Turenne and Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire, not a pretty chapel survived resisted until 1807. Froissard the street and Commines were drawn on the location of the convent.
Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire itself ends at rue Oberkampf and Filles-du-Calvaire. The streets of Pont-aux-Choux and San Sebastian are taking the Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire. Boulevard is 210 meters long and 36.20 meters wide and is included in the Saint-Ambroise and Children's red district.
Nicely lined with plane trees, Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire was called "Boulevard de la Porte-Saint-Antoine" before entering the name of the Rue des Filles-du-Calvaire. The singer Elsa Lunghini in his album released in 2008, dedicated to the boulevard one of his songs. This is the Metro Filles-du-Calvaire that serves the site on which rests the Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire.
Transfer to the Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire in Paris
Boulevard des Filles-du-Calvaire is located 18.9 km from Orly Airport, 27 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88.9 km from Paris Beauvais airport.