Pick up rue Monsieur-le-Prince to Roissy CDG airport
History and visit the Rue Monsieur-le-Prince in Paris
Located in the lively Odéon, Rue Monsieur-le-Prince is one of the oldest ways that exist in Paris. The construction of this part of the Clos Bruneau began from 1315. Several ways including rue Vaugirard, rue Antoine-Dubois, the Carrefour de l'Odéon, Street Racine, rue Dupuytren and the Boulevard Saint-Michel meets the rue Monsieur-le-Prince.
The portion of the Rue Monsieur-le-Prince between the rue de Vaugirard and the Boulevard Saint-Michel had several names before its reunification with the entire street. In 1419, it bore the name of the top-Fossés. From 1559 until 1582, she was called Rue des Fosses Saint-Germain and Rue des Fosses Monsieur-le-Prince. During the Revolution, it became rue de la Liberté.
Rue Monsieur-le-Prince is home to several specific sites, with among others the No. 4 Bacq the majestic hotel or hotel Darlons. Father Auguste Comte positivism lives in a building at No. 10 on the street. At No. 54 is a house in which Blaise Pascal stayed sick. He then left the house to go to her sister who lived in the rue Cardinal-Lemoine.
The Carrefour de l'Odéon, specifically No. 15 and 18 is the taking of the Rue Monsieur-le-Prince and ends at No. 56 Boulevard Saint-Michel. It is 450 meters long and its width is between 12 to 15 meters. Currently, rue Monsieur-le-Prince became a busy corner in Paris because of its many Japanese restaurants. Many booksellers also install in this street.
Transfer to the rue Monsieur-le-Prince in Paris
Rue Monsieur-le-Prince is located 15.9 km from Orly airport, 34.1 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 89.1 km from Paris Beauvais airport.