Pick up Roissy CDG airport to la Rue Monsieur in Paris
History and visit the Rue Monsieur in Paris
Mr. Street is located in the seventh arrondissement of Paris. Its source is in the Rue de Babylone lead to the rue Oudinot. It takes its name from Sir Louis-Stanislas-Xavier, then bore the name of Fréjus street in honor of a port where landed October 9, 1799 Napoleon, returning from Egypt. But a prefectural gave back to the street's original name in 1814.
Mr. Street was built as a result of the desire of Louis-Stanislas-Xavier to build on a huge lot which had acquired the Faubourg Saint-Germain personal stables. Realizing that this project could not be done without the construction of a new road on the land in question, on behalf of Provence sent a letter to the royalty of the era. This new road will serve to communicate to the Rue Plumet, and that of Babylon. The request was approved by letters patent of 1778 which were executed in August 1779.
Mr. Street is home to many mansions of the eighteenth century. The No. 1 home cinema Pagoda. Known as the Hôtel de Saint-Simon, the No. 3 belonged to the Vicomtesse de Cholet and was a few years the home of General Victor Rouvroy. The ground floor of No. 7 was inhabited by the English novelist Nancy Mitford for 20 years. Designed by architect Etienne-François Legrand, Jarnac Hotel (No. 8) is a home for a relative Leonard Chapel.
N º 12, Hôtel de Bourbon-Condé, was built for the 8th prince de Condé, Louis V Joseph de Bourbon-Condé. At No. 15 was until 2012 a part of the Society of Jesus. N º 20, Hotel de Montesquiou, is the work of Brongniart. This mansion was built for the first equerry of Monsieur, in return for permission to drill the street.
Transfer to the Rue Monsieur in Paris
Mr. Street is located 16.2 km from Orly airport, 33.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88.4 km from Paris Beauvais airport