The rue de Lille in Paris is located in the 7th arrondissement. It begins rue des Saints-Peres and ends rue Aristide Briand. It was created in 1640. Earlier it was called Bourbon in 1972 and it was called Lille tribute to the defense of this city. It has a remarkable length of 1060 m on 9.74 m wide. It is a street full of impressive buildings and also serves as shops.
This broad street is magnificent hotels such as the Hotel de Montmorency long been home to headquarters of the First Army Division, the Hotel de Choiseul-Praslin, which was built by Marshal de Belle-Isle in 1721 which has always been considered one of the finest houses in Paris. The hotel Eugène de Beauharnais at No. 78, which formerly was called Hotel de Torcy, was built by Germain Boffrand en1713 then acquired in 1803 by Prince Eugene de Beauharnais. It was the residence of the King of Prussia in 1814 and currently serves as the residence of the German Ambassador.
You can also see the Hotel Duret President at No. 67, Hall No. 80 at Seignelay which was also built by Germain Boffrand sold to Count Charles Eleanor Colbert Seignelayen 1718 and houses the Ministry of Public Service from , 2012. Figures have remained in the streets of Lille such as the painter Carle Vernet at No. 34, Madame de Tencin at No. 75 ... More of a building is destroyed, however. At No. 62 was the Palais d'Orsay, where is the current Musée d'Orsay. It was built in 1810 and was burned during the Commune of Paris as the hotel Maillebois at No. 63. The remains of the latter and those of Hotel Duret in No. 67 were incorporated into the hotel Pomereu.
Transfer to the rue de Lille in Paris The Rue de Lille is 22 km from Orly airport, 36 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 88 km from Paris Beauvais airport.