Private van transfer between Beaubourg and Paris airports
History and visit the rue Beaubourg in Paris
Rue Beaubourg in Paris. It is located between the second and the fourth district. It starts at the rue Simon-Le-Franc to extend the street Turbigo. At the beginning of the second century cottages that were built by peasants, houses soon became more numerous. It was during this half of the twelfth century that this place became a large village was named Beau Bourg. Under the reign of Philippe-Auguste a wall was built in 1190 in Paris and beautiful town was partly within these walls. The party was in the walls of Paris was then called the Postern Street due to one of the gates of the city we saw this street. When the other party outside the walls received the name of St. Nicolas also the postern-Hydron
From 1920 to 1930 extensive renovations were carried out, shabby buildings, and even dangerous, were destroyed. Thus several public roads no longer effects disappeared at the same time. Ovens Street of the rue Simon-Le-Franc largely a section of the Venice street, passing Jabach and many others. It was only in the late 60s in the twentieth century that we gave a new name to this area: the Plateau Beaubourg.
Enough free space in the city of Paris construction of the National Center of Art and Culture Georges Pompidou in honor of the President of the Republic in 1977, commonly known as Beaubourg redora this area. Architecturally its century, the building is made of tubes of all colors, the center houses a museum of modern art, a public library, art events and great place spot at the foot of the center will welcome all artists all arts.
Transfer to the rue Beaubourg in Paris
Rue Beaubourg is located 18 km from Orly airport, 26 km from CDG Airport, 87 km from the airport of Beauvais