Car transportation between Rue de la Ville-l'Évêque Orly airport
History and visit the Rue de la Ville l'Eveque in Paris
Rue de la Ville-Eveque is a path belonging to the 8th arrondissement of Paris. The existence of this street was already mentioned plans dating from the 18th century. At that time, most plans did mention the part between the rue de l'Arcade and street Saussaies to designate the rue de la Ville l'Eveque.
1807, rue de la Ville-Eveque includes in its length Street Pépinière is the current rue Boetie. In 1860, following the piercing of the Boulevard Malesherbes, rue de la Ville-Eveque lost its first issues. The Hotel Michel Manzi modes which closed its doors in 1921 was on the rue de la Ville-Eveque. The beautiful Hotel Arenberg, built by Ernest Sanson and vaunted for its architecture was also on this street.
For geolocation on map, rue de la Ville-Eveque Malherbes boulevard begins and ends up Saussaies. There among the famous residents of this street Marshal Louis Gabriel Suchet, the couturier Jacques Doucet, the eminent politician Hyacinthe Odilon Barrot and the sculptor Louis-Claude Vasse.
Rue de la Ville-Eveque still retains some vestiges of the past. Although very distorted, Rouault Hall at No. 3 is still a living witness of history in this street. The Alexander Hotel which is located at No. 16 and currently head of Iliad is also part of the vestiges of the past always tries to resist the ravages of time.
Transfer to the Rue de la Ville l'Eveque in Paris Rue de la Ville l'Eveque is 22 km from Orly airport, 29.2 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.5 km from Paris Beauvais airport.