Shuttle transportation from Rue La Boétie to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the Rue la Boétie in Paris
Rue la Boétie belongs to the 8th arrondissement of Paris neighborhoods Madeleine, Faubourg du Roule and Europe. It starts in the No. 33 Rue d'Astorg and No. 33 place Saint-Augustin and ends at No. 60 Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Created in 1777, the street has a length of 1080 meters and a width of 20 meters.
The royal tree nursery dominated from 1640 the space between the streets today Coliseum and Berri, the Champs Elysées and the Faubourg Saint-Honoré. The street has had several names over time. During the French Revolution and until 1815, the way was called Union Street. Street enjoyed its present name in 1879 in honor of Étienne de La Boétie (1530-1563), moralist friend Michel de Montaigne.
The street is attached to many historical places. At No. 45 was found which was one Salle Gaveau concert hall seats about 1000 built in 1906-1907 by the architect Jacques Hermant. There was at No. 48 National Federation of Credit Agricole was the instance of reflection Regional Banks. At No. 55 was the UMP headquarters from 2002 to 2011. No. 58bis to the offices moved the antenna of the Central Intelligence Agency in France from 1948 to 2003
Great famous people have also lived in the rue La Boétie. Charles de Foucauld was a pied-à-terre rue La Boétie before moving to the Rue de Miromesnil. The famous La Vaudère Jane (1857-1908), writer remained at No. 39 on the street. Rouher Eugene (1814-1884), politician also moved to No. 37.
Transfer to the rue La Boétie in Paris
Rue La Boetie is located 22.6 km from Orly airport, 29.3 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.6 km from Paris Beauvais airport.