Shuttle transportation from rue de Naples to Charles de Gaulle airport
History and visit the streets of Naples to Paris Naples Street is located in the 8th arrondissement of the city of Paris in the heart of Europe. It starts at number 63, rue de Rome and ending at number 72, boulevard Malesherbes.
Naples Street was built in 1826. It measures 470 meters long and 12 meters wide. It currently bears the name was given in 1864, but before this street was part of the Hamburg Street.
During the creation of the Quartier de l'Europe, Naples Street today was commissioned following a royal decree dated February 2, 1826. It was built on land belonging to Philip Jonas Hagerman and Sylvain Mignon.
Naples Street was extended in 1835 to the Amsterdam street. The extensions were made on lands owned by Mallet and Mouthier. In that time, it measured 1043 meters long and 12 meters wide and was still called street of Hamburg.
Adjustments due to the building of the railway station of Saint Lazare led to the reduction of the street and the remaining part was baptized Naples Street in reference to the city of Naples.
The amazing buildings are in the streets of Naples. The former home of the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament is located in this street. This building became a girls' boarding school and later a home for students Protestants. It is full of school as Annex Racine school and Lycee Fenelon Sainte-Marie.
Transfer to the streets of Naples to Paris Street Naples is at a distance of 20.1 km from Orly airport, 27.5 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.