Minivan Pick up at Roissy CDG and drop down rue de Courcelles in Paris
History and visit the rue de Courcelles in Paris
Rue de Courcelles had various names before being baptized as well. Before 1730, it was called Chemin de Villiers, between 1778 and 1798 it was called rue de Chartres-du-Roule, between 1798 and 1814, she was named after Mantua Street path to the Clipboard Courcelles.
Located in the 8th arrondissement of the city of Paris rue de Courcelles through the neighborhood of Europe. It begins at the rue La Boétie and ends at Levallois-Perret. It measures 2325 meters in length from 10 to 40 meters wide. It was founded during the Middle Ages. The name it bears today was given in 1769.
The composition of the rue de Courcelles is divided into several channels. The part that stood between the rue La Boétie the rue de Monceau de Villiers was named path in the early fifteenth century. This part is called by the name of the village of Courcelles in 1769. The section is located between the rue de Monceau and the Boulevard de Courcelles was called Rue de Chartres-du-Roule. She was reunited with the rue de Courcelles in 1854.
Part of the street which was north of Boulevard de Courcelles is called the path to the Clipboard Courcelles. It was incorporated in the rue de Courcelles in 1863. Paths provided between the place of the old bastions 47 and 48 were included in the rue de Courcelles in 1930. Same for the rue du Président Wilson in 1931.
Monceau Park is bordered by initially rue de Monceau and the Boulevard de Courcelles. Decreases in the park as well as the surrounding land led to the destruction of many homes. The minimum width of the Rue de Courcelles and is set at 10 meters following a ministerial decree.
Transfer to the rue de Courcelles in Paris
Rue de Courcelles is at a distance of 26.7 km from Orly Airport to 27.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.2 km from the airport of Beauvais.