Rue Daru is a path that lies in Paris' 8th arrondissement. It crosses the Faubourg du Roule. It begins at 254, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and ends at 75, rue de Courcelles. It was created in 1790. The minimum width of the street has been fixed at 10 meters following a ministerial decision dated 4 May 1816.
Rue Daru had several names before taking its current name. When it opened, it was called rue de la Croix-du-Roule. Its name was changed in 1796 Mila Street. This name is in memory of the occupation of Milan by French troops led by Napoleon Bonaparte May 15, 1796. It was renamed to its original name in 1815. It was in 1867 that the street was named in honor of the rue Daru Daru Earl who was a historian and a statesman.
Rue Daru has scenic sites, including Orthodox Cathedral St. Alexander Nevsky. This magnificent building was blessed in 1861. It is located in the middle of Russian district of the city of Paris. The entourage was inhabited by many who were expatriate Russians after 1917. Next to the cathedral is a building demolished. It was a hotel owned Pesado Isabel de la Llave. It was a rich aristocrat Mexican philanthropist who lived on the street until his death in 1899. The circle of fencing Hoche founded in 1910 is also on this street. Rue Daru has several restaurants as Tide, the Eurest, the Daru and Dominique Mallet.
Transfer to the rue Daru in Paris Rue Daru is located at a distance of 20.5 km from Orly airport, 28.8 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.8 km from the airport of Beauvais.