Shuttle service from Roissy CDG to Boulevard du Palais in Paris
History and visit the Boulevard du Palais in Paris
The Boulevard du Palais in Paris is the fourth. This is the main entrance to the courthouse, which is also used as a border between the Ile de la Cité in the 1st arrondissement and the Fourth District. Previously, Paris was surrounded by vineyards known. The manufacture of barrels to be there when she was as name, street of Barillerie. Until the early nineteenth century, the Boulevard du Palais the main entrance of Paris. It was a narrow street, dark and winding.
Boulevard du Palais is ancestral to the streets of the grille and Market-Palu, they are considered the oldest roads in the city. Caesar and his legions crossed this road. Renovations were made in 1787. It was rebuilt with the regularity it now and it is then that we built there in front of the Palace of the semi-circular space for exhibitions scaffold the court.
Because of a large church which was at the corner of Pelleterie, part of the Boulevard du Palais is located between the street and the Pont au Change formerly called Saint-Barthélemy. This church is one of the oldest sites of Paris. It dated from the fifth century it was used as a chapel. Hugh Capet was an enlargement and made the abbey of the order of St. Benedict. In the fourteenth century it was renovated and decorated in the late sixteenth century. It became the Royal Parish in 1138 and disappeared in 1770. From the revolution, it was rebuilt on a new plan.
Transfers to the Boulevard du Palais in Paris
Boulevard du Palais in Paris is 20 km from Orly airport, 38 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle and 112 km from Beauvais Airport