Private car pick up from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to rue des Francs-Bourgeois in Paris
History and visit the rue des Francs-Bourgeois in Paris The rue des Francs-Bourgeois is a way that is in Paris 4th district. It is 705 m long and 8-13 m wide. It starts from the Place des Vosges and ends on the rue des Archives. 3rd and 4th arrondissements from the rue de Turenne to the rue des Archives are bounded by the street. Between the two districts, its even numbers are grouped together in the 3rd and 4th odd.
Historically, the oldest street in Paris was once named rue des Vieilles Pulleys Pulleys or in honor of Richard Weavers of Pulleys Pulleys and Ferri. It was founded in the thirteenth century. In 1334, houses were built alms in the street. The inhabitants of these houses were called Francs-Bourgeois because of taxes they paid with their precarious income. One of the houses is named des Francs-Bourgeois house because she received poor bourgeois for treatment. It was called rue des Francs-Bourgeois in honor of this house. The latter disappeared in the sixteenth century. The street was named rue des Francs citizens between 1789 and 1799.
The rue des Francs-Bourgeois are fine hotels such as at No. 26 Sandreville the hotel, the Hotel Albret to No. 29 bis 31qui and was built in 1550. Between 1650 and 1670, he was named Hotel de Rambouillet in which Madame de Maintenon remained. He served manufactures lighting workshop in the late eighteenth century. Currently, it houses the management of cultural affairs in Paris. At No. 30 is the Alméras hotel built by Louis J. and Métezeau Androuet Hoop in the sixteenth century. Hérouet John was the owner of the hotel Hérouet which stands No. 44. Interdepartmental Service archives used as the headquarters hotel Jaucourt at No. 54.
Transfer to St. Francs-Bourgeois in Paris Situated 20 km from Orly airport, 34 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport and 112 km from Beauvais Airport.