Private car service from Cours la Reine to Paris Roissy CDG
History and visit the Cours de la Reine in Paris
the Cours de la Reine is in the 8th arrondissement of the French capital. It is placed in the Champs Elysees. It begins at the Place de la Concorde and ends in place in Canada. It has a length of 540 meters and a width of 74 meters. It is accessible by metro from the Champs Elysee and metro Clemenceau.
The Cours de la Reine was created in 1618 by Marie de Medici. It is built on land that was a former vegetable culture. After its introduction, it was went very fashionable during the Fronde. He left the Tuileries and ended a half-moon, which is currently the site of Queen Astrid. The half-moon was a place where vehicles were performing U-turns. This avenue was closed to each outcome by fences and ditches had each side. Trees were planted on the site as the Duke d'Antin in 1724.
The pavilion was Ermenonville was in the begining part of the Cours de la Reine. This pavilion was bilaterally with the pavilion of Mortefontaine who was at the corner of Avenue Gabriel and the Place de la Concorde. The pavilion became the restaurant Boulet before being destroyed in 1854. The course had a memorial to the poet Armand Silvestre composed by a bronze statue made by Théodore Rivière. The monument was moved to Toulouse. The statue of Lafayette who placed in the courtyard of the Louvre Napoleon was transferred to the Cours de la reaine in 1985. This movement is caused by the construction of the Pyramid of the Louvre.
Transfer to Le cours de la Reine in Paris
The Cours de la Reine is an interval of 20.9 km from the airport of Orly, 30.7 km from Charles de Gaulle airport was 87 km from Beauvais Airport.