We provide high quality professional transfer service between Paris airport or from the railway station in Paris to Beauvais airport. Booking our private vehicle car is easy and more convenient than grabbing a taxi or waiting for the bus.
Shuttle transfer between a train station in Paris and the airport of Beauvais
(Gare Montparnasse, Gare de l’Est, Gare du Nord, Gare Saint Lazare, Gare d’Austerlitz, Gare de Lyon)
What attractions can you see in the Parc Saint Paul de Beauvais?
Inaugurated in 1983, the Saint Paul amusement park is located in the commune of the same name a few kilometers from Beauvais in the department of Oise. It offers 40 attractions and fawn shows. Aside from traditional amusements such as rides, rollercoasters and water parks in the well-known leisure parks, Parc Saint Paul offers rare attractions such as the Yoyo Tower and the Extreme Descent Tower (slow ascent and dizzy alternation of falls And soft landing for those with solid hearts).
The Park offers original games such as Air Chairs, the Formula 1 Coaster (simulating an F1 race at the wheel of a Ferrari, BMW, McLaren Mercedes, Renault, etc.) or the Boat Mississippi (20 minutes of cruising in a steamer boat). And as if the exciting discoveries (Chateau Hante, Jungles Adventures) and the expense of too much energy (Tobogliss, Trampolines) are not enough, children can learn to drive quads. Whatever the temperament of the child, there are at least ten games that will please him at Parc Saint Paul.
Why visiting the Saint Paul park?
27 hectares of adventure and an immense amount of pure happiness, is what promises the Parc Saint Paul. It is custom designed to please the whole family. It offers visitors unforgettable moments that promise long amused discussions on the way back. A day would not suffice to enjoy all the attractions but a day amply enough to completely relax. It is also a time to relax and taste festive dishes (nuggets, sausages, hot dogs, American sandwiches) in the salted restaurant, carburise yourself with sugar (waffles, ice cream, pancakes, etc.), enjoy genuine hot dishes at Auberge Rouge.
The Cathedral of Saint-Pierre de Beauvais
The construction of the Cathedral begins in 1225. It is erected next to the site of an old church which has been frequently the victim of fires. It was around 1260 that the choir was built and that the faithful could celebrate the Mass. In 1284, a catastrophe arrived: a part of the vaults collapsed during a storm. No doubt because of the height of the building and its immense volume which offers a considerable wind. Then began the reconstruction works which were not completed until about 1347. The great plague and the Hundred Years War that followed slowed down the other works. It was in 1548 that the transept was completed. The construction of the lantern tower (instead of a nave) began in April 1563 and was completed in 1563. This spire was the tallest of the Christian edifices (153 m) before it collapsed on 30 April 1573. The interior decors are enriched during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. In October 1793, the cathedral was plundered and vandalized by the sans-culottes and became a temple dedicated to reason and then a simple parish church. It was in 1822 that it became a cathedral again and brought together the religious patrimonies scattered throughout Beauvais.
Why visiting the Cathedral of Saint Pierre de Beauvais?
It is a colossal monument which testifies to the fervour of the French in the construction of the buildings of Christendom. The cathedral Saint Pierre de Beauvais is the cathedral which has the highest choir in the world. Its choir (part of the church reserved for the clergy) which rises to 48.5 meters is higher than that of the Cathedral of San Pedro of the Vatican 46 m and the Dome of Milan (45 m). It is also the largest Gothic cathedral in France, in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral in Amiens. Note that its dimension recalls the description of the heavenly city of the book of Revelation "the height under the vault is equal to its width: 144 royal feet".
The MUDO - Museum of the Oise
The MUDO - Museum of the Oise is installed in Beauvais in the old episcopal palace (residence of the bishops) of the cathedral of the city. The museum is inaugurated in its present form in 1981. For the small history, the palace is built in the twelfth century by Henri de France. After a riot of 1305, Simon de Clermont-Nesle, the Bishop-Count of Beauvais from 1301 to 1312, received an indemnification demanded by the King of France against the bourgeois of the county. The episcopal lord then decides to build a fortified entrance flanked by two towers with the money obtained. In the 16th century, Bishop Louis Villiers of Isle-Adam had the main building rebuilt to make it adopt an architectural Renaissance touch. The building became the headquarters of the prefecture in 1811. It was restored to the bishopric in 1822. It was once converted into a courthouse before being transformed into a museum in 1912. Destroyed by the bombing of the Second World War, the reconstruction begins in 1973 and ends in 1981.
Why visiting the MUDO Museum of Oise?
The museum is a vestige of a historical building from the Middle Ages (fifth to fifteenth century). It recalls a time when the clergy had genuine institutional powers in France. As a museum, it is dedicated to the conservation of unique works of art. It houses nearly 30,000 works from the first century AD to modern times. There are medieval sculptures, Italian baroque paintings, ceramics, works by 19th century painters and masters such as Sisley, Corot and Huet. The MUDO gives a preponderant place to works relating to Christianity and the history of France such as icons of the Virgin, paintings representing biblical stories, statues of Christ.
How to go by shuttle from Paris to Beauvais?
118,6 km between Paris and Beauvais. Take the peripheral boulevard to the A1, then the A86 in the direction of La Defense, then the A15 in the direction of Cergy Pontoise, then the A115 for 16 km in the direction of Amiens. Exit at Beauvais Tillé airport.