Private shuttle van from rue Surène to Paris Roissy CDG airport
History and visit the street Surène Surène Street is located in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. It starts at the Rue Boissy d'Anglas and ends at the street Saussaies. It was 350 meters long and 10 meters wide. It was founded in the eighteenth century. The width of the street is ordered 10 meters after a royal decree and a ministerial decision.
Previously, the street was Surène way. Surène is the name of a village that was in that location. It began at the hotel Chevilly who was at the place where the Place de La Madeleine. Marshes belonging to the church of La Madeleine were between Surène Street and Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. A section of the marsh was transformed into cement by the priest of La Madeleine. The entrance to the cemetery was at number 29 to number 33 of the street Surène. He was traded to make room for a much larger cemetery.
The largest cemetery is then sold to Joseph Antoine Aguesseau April 17, 1723. It was the younger brother of Chancellor Aguesseau, but also an honorary advisor to the parliament of Paris. A large market is then built on the ground following a patent letter dated February 6, 1723. Since the market was not in the center of the town, he was transferred between rue Royale and rue de La Madeleine. Currently, the Hotel de la Marck is placed on the spot where the old market. On this street also put a house for soldiers.
Transfer to the street Surène Street Surène lies at a distance of 21.4 km from Orly Airport, 28.4 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.7 km from the airport of Beauvais.