Private transportation to Maison-Blanche district in Paris
History and visit the Maison-Blanche district in Paris
The district of the Maison-Blanche is in the 13th arrondissement of Paris. It is the 51st administrative district of the French capital. The name of this district was given due to the presence of the tavern bearing the same name in this city. He was part of the municipality of Gentilly in 1860 and is it related to the city of Paris. It is bounded on the north by the Boulevard Auguste Blanqui, to the south by the municipalities of Kremlin Bicetre and Gentilly, on the east by Avenue de Choisy and west by the Rue de l'Amiral-Blow and Street Health.
The area of the Maison-Blanche was covered by two roads which avenue de Choisy and Avenue d'Italie. Quarries and mills were in the area. Its main tracks were urban characteristics such as establishment of a tavern in the town of Maison-Blanche. The annexation of the area to the city of Paris has led to the creation of new roads, the construction of many industries and the establishment of the railway. The renovations were completed in the mid-20th century.
The district of the Maison-Blanche home St. Anne's Church of the Butte aux Cailles . This church was built in 1891 by architect Prosper Bobin. The swimming pool of the Butte-aux-Cailles which is constructed from 1922 to 1924 is located in this district. Place de l'Abbé Georges Hénocque is a must in this district. This site receives Poplars Private Hospital and several blocks of homes. The Kellermann park covers an area of 5.6 hectares is also in this neighborhood.
Transfer to the Maison-Blanche district in Paris The area of Maison-Blanche lies at a distance of 13.9 km from Orly Airport, 31.2 km from Charles de Gaulle Airport and 98.7 km from the airport of Beauvais.