Pick up at Charles de Gaulle airport to Rue du Mont-Cenis in Paris
History and visit the Rue du Mont-Cenis Paris
Rue du Mont-Cenis is part of the district de Clignancourt, in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. She began to Azaïs streets and Saint Eleutherius and ends at Rue Belliard. It measures 1,304 m long and 12 m wide. It is served by two metro stations and Jules Joffrin Porte de Clignancourt by line 12.
Before 1784, this street was an ancient pilgrimage route of Saint-Denis. This route previously belonged to the commune of Montmartre. At that time the monks of Saint-Denis and those of the Abbess of Montmartre gathered at the site of the current station Jules Joffrin metro to get to the top of the hill. They were doing this procession every seven years.
Rue du Mont-Cenis joined the Parisian street in 1860. It was first called Chemin de la Procession, because it led to the seven year period procession of monks of Saint-Denis. The part between the street Norvins and Marcadet street then became known as the Petite rue Saint-Denis. Beyond the streets, it was named Causeway Saint-Denis. By a decree of July 20, 1868, she took the name rue Mont-Cenis in all its entirety.
At No. 67 on the street stood in the sixteenth century the chapel of the Trinity. This remarkable building was built by the Treasurer of Cardinal Bourbon and Lord de Clignancourt, Jacques Liber. She was the subject of rent in 1780 and was closed in 1792. Sold to Milliot citizen in the year IV, it served as station firefighters, flow wine, cabaret before disappearing forever.
Transfer to the Rue du Mont-Cenis Paris Rue du Mont-Cenis is located 28.3 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 83.4 km from the airport of Beauvais.