Shuttle transportation from Rue Myrha to Paris Orly airport
History and visit to Paris Street Myrha
Street Myrha is a path that is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. With a length of 610 m, its width is distributed in three sections that are each 10 m, 9 m and 12 m. Part of the Goutte d'Or neighborhood and Clignancourt, it opens at 29 rue Stephenson and stops at 14 rue Christiani and 2 Poulet Street.
The portion of the street between the street Poissonniers and the street Stephenson was named before street Constantine. By cons, one located between the street des Poissonniers and the street Clignancourt was called Frederick Street. Both were opened in the town of La Chapelle in 1841.
In 1847, the area between the streets of Poissonniers and Christiani was opened in the municipality of Montmartre. It took the name Myrha street by the name of the daughter of Biron, mayor of Montmartre between 1843 and 1848. In 1860, the town of La Chapelle and the Montmartre were annexed to the city of Paris. Eight years later, the two sections of the street were gathered under the name Myrha street.
Without a more spacious place, faithful Muslims use the Myrha Street in recent years as a place of worship. They pray every Friday. The car therefore can not move. Only new construction could be an objection to this situation after the Mayor of the 18th arrondissement. Associations and political movements do not share this view and raise the non-observance of the principle of secularism.
Transfer to Paris in Rue Myrha Street Myrha is located 28.2 kilometers from Orly Airport, 24.1 km from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 84.3 km from the airport of Beauvais.