Rue des Déchages is one of the oldest streets in the first district, opened in 1310, it now connects the Rue de Rivoli, the Rue des Halles. She has had several names until today. The area was divided into six three odd numbers and three even numbers that are 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11. No. 3 was one of the oldest neighborhoods in the street.
Nicolas Talon was the first recipient of No. 4, but several tenants have succeeded, among other Jesuits followed by Omer Talon and Roger Francis who gave it to his daughter for her wedding. The last owner was the family that Gobert usa only for trade.
No. 6 had a very large area, its first owner was Thielman in 1570 and eight have succeeded him until 1854 when Mr. Contour, hosiery wholesale, acquit. In 1836, the stables were at No. 9 and shops ion took place, it was built on both sides.
No. 10 was a hotel whose owner was a Dr. Brayer who sold it to Claude Patu which in turn monnaya Gomel and it is at that time that there was a merger with the house Pelletier . The office drapers was at No. 11, where we could see several portrait drawings and some personalities of the time including the large portrait of Desprez-garde title or table of Louis XIV fourteen.
Transfer rue des Déchages to Paris airports
Rue des Déchages is located miles from the airport, Orly, km from the airport of Charles de Gaulle and miles from Beauvais Airport.